Friday, September 10, 2010

Like The Ordinary.. Dislike The Extra-Ordinary

I have been instructed by my boss to not make this blog very content oriented since it is about design. Hence I have been late in putting this one up. I am not a designer, trying to compile something and put it here has been extremely challenging and breath taking. However I have found certain interesting designs I would like to share with you.

As time goes I am realizing that I don’t like those regular Corporate Websites where in it starts with a header then the navigation and then content how customary!!! I like to have it made interesting. But then what can be different in Corporate Websites? So trying to give it a corporate yet unique feel, here are few designs made by our designers (these designs haven’t been live since other options were chosen against them)
However, my personal opinion would have been to consider these designs.





It is easier to live life with no predominating influence, it is the same way in designing. And that is the difference between art and design.

1 comment: