Friday, August 20, 2010

THR3E Interactive.. the design house




I dedicate this blog solely for my company THR3E Interactive.. the design house. I am writing this blog to promote my company like most of the other companies do. I am not here to write how wonderful and unique our designs are or how we can serve you better than all other web & graphic companies, that is for you to decide. All I am here to do is, show you some of our designs which you can view and let me know if you would like to avail from our designing solutions.

As for now you can view our portfolio on http://www.threeinteractive.com/. Any suggestions, ideas, thoughts, opinions, feedback would be appreciated.
I shall keep you posted about our latest work from time to time.

2 comments:

  1. nice samples. Will definetly work together on broucher of our new residential project "Signature Homes" which we launching soon. The architectural design is ready and 3d views are under preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx..Ok let me know about it ...

    ReplyDelete