Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Journey at THR3E (Three Interactive)

Since I am dedicating this blog to my company, I would like to start with my journey at THR3E Interactive. Having a commerce background, creativity is something I never quite understood. In order to market it I needed to believe in it and in order to believe in it I needed to understand it to convince others. A lot of research and reading various articles on the net helped me gain the confidence, gave me guidelines and a decent level of understanding to do what I am currently doing.

In a design lets take for eg. typography, what difference does it make whether one uses times new roman or arial, well it does. People use the web for one main purpose i.e. Information. Typography is visual communication. When i write "something" in the font Courier and then i write "something" in the font Helvetica, its clearly visible that its a thin, crisp and a sharp font. When publishing any content on web each and every aspect of it is defined as design, hence it needs to be readable, clear, aesthetic and most relative and appropriate to what you are writing it for. Typography is now considered an art form with vaious studies and specializations.

Or for that matter lets take color, space, design elements, forms, shapes all have different connotations (i will not bore you with discussing each element, will write about it my other articles, as for now typo is enough)
It can be extremely excrutiating and a very tedious tack to get the work/design right and at the same time be approved by your client. However, it is wonderful to be a part of this company and learn new things and explore the opportunity of meeting people, reading minds and offering the best possible services.

This was just a glimpse of my journey at THR3E. I shall keep you updated about new things I learn here and can guide you in case you have any questions. My email address is riddhi@threeinteractive.com. I would love to have your comments, suggestions, ideas, thoughts and feedback as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment