Saturday, November 27, 2010

Social Media Marketing - Part 2

As I explained in my previous blog what social media is, this blog is what so many companies are doing to build their online identity.

I have read many articles over the internet about social media guiding about how it works, the various platforms, having a website, a logo, presentations, eBrochures helping make an online presence. Although they were all extremely educative and some even opened up new horizons to reach, I feel that there is no strategy as such, it is the human nature, managing it, who builds the strategy of marketing (this is completely my perspective)

There are certain things to concentrate on I agree, as it is going to affect your company’s identity. But overall it totally depends on what you are trying to sell. That is where the most important part of it comes, your WEBSITE. If you believe in online marketing, I am sure you will comprehend that your website represents you and your company on the web. The only way I can judge you is by having a look at the impact your website has on the viewer.

Since the time I have started working at THR3E, I have seen that most start-ups make a mistake of not concentrating on their brand image due to lack of knowledge or financial crunches or come what may. Your Company Brand is going to be reflected by every interaction your company has with the public. A Brand is the personality of the product or service or your company. It becomes conducive to let it encompass and enhance your identity.

When your Company Brand is identifying to the nature of your business and people are perceiving it the way you want, it means you have a successful social media strategy.







2 comments: